This position is responsible for providing booking of internal meetings as well as routine guidance and assistance to visitors of the Doordan Conference Center.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provides Weekday & Weekend/Evening Coverage at the Doordan Conference Center front desk
- Work in Event Management Software to book internal meeting request through EMS
- Assist event/meeting attendee’s questions and concerns.
- Assists with setting up av for meetings and conferences.
- Answers Phones and questions regarding internal or external groups inquiring about meeting space.
Required Minimum Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school diploma equivalency
Required Minimum Experience:
- Audio Visual Experience and Conference Center Event Planning
- Computer skills requires.
- Two years’ experience in customer service
Required License/Certification: None
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for Sedentary Work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for Light Work.
There is reasonable anticipation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.