The Director, Central Verification Office provides Strategic Leadership to the Luminis HealthCare Enterprises origination. Oversees the departmental operations, assuring the delivery of superior credentialing verification services for all hospital entities, their medical staffs, and any contracted clients. Provides oversight for credentialing and provider enrollment and medical staff functions for all LHCE employed providers, and assures timely enrollment of all LHCE facilities and medical groups with payers.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Oversee a team of provider enrollment staff, including performance improvement, business planning and budget development
- Provide orientation, education and training of staff regarding business practices, standards and regulations.
- Creates and monitors standard work for provider enrollment practices
- Establishes standards for turnaround time and monitors performance relative to those standards.
- Comply and drive recruiting process to accurately measure time to fill, quality and candidate experience
- Oversees the data integrity and functionality of credentialing and enrollment databases.
- Oversees the Master Provider Database
- Providers primary source verification and credentialing practices in compliance with standards, regulations and medical staff bylaws
- Creates and monitors standard work for medical staff credentialing practices
- Analyze, report and make recommendations on various key metrics and trends related to the clinician onboarding process and the credentialing/licensing budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area required; Master’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in healthcare operations with an emphasis on credentialing and provider enrollment experience
- Minimum 6 years of management experience
- CPMSM (Certified professional Medical Staff Management from National Association Medical Staff Services certification preferred
- CPCS (Certified Provider Credentialing Specialists) required
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
Physical Demands –
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The above job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.