The HRD will be responsible for providing primary HRBP support and leadership. This HR leader will:
- Support the entity wide, full life-cycle talent management strategy that aligns with and drives business goals.
- Partner with the hospital based leadership team to continually monitor and drive the evolution of human capital solutions in support of the organization's vision and strategy.
- Responsible for the development of business leaders on the following:
- Talent management, talent acquisition, change management, organization dynamics, employee relations, compliance, joint commission, succession planning and compensation planning.
- Organizational design, workforce management.
- Coaching/counseling, provide guidance as needed, liaison between corporate/field
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partner with Hospital leadership to identify human resources solutions to help achieve targeted outcomes.
- Actively participate in the development, planning and execution of hospital strategy.
- Serve as key change agent on new initiatives, programs, and processes to positively impact the organizational culture for the hospital and entire organization.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to develop and execute a proactive talent acquisition and pipeline plan to ensure that open roles are filled quickly.
- Understand and anticipate the talent needs to the business team for more effective quality talent identification and succession.
- Identify and diagnose potential engagement issues and by initiating proactive solutions for enhancing employee engagement.
- Support enterprise diversity and inclusion initiatives by understanding how to integrate the right balance of diverse backgrounds to support the business, and by partnering to develop inclusive and cohesive teams.
- Lead organization design and redesign efforts; ensure the right roles are in place, and that work and responsibilities are allocated appropriately.
- Implement consistent and comprehensive assessment and selection processes to ensure succession plans that deliver talent to the organization.
- Assist in selecting, manage and develop a team of human resources professionals, including development plans, performance management, retention plans, succession planning, and talent assessment and hiring.
- Directs unemployment claims process to ensure timely accurate and appropriate responses to reduce the Medical Center's fiscal and legal exposure.
- Maintains/revises Employee Handbook, HR Policies, and all HR processes and procedures, to insure compliance with state/federal regulatory agencies and Joint Commission.
Required Minimum Education. The minimum level of education for this position includes:
- MA in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to support management and employee relations requirements.
Required Minimum Experience:
- 7 years progressive Human Resources Experience
- HR Certification (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP etc.) preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
There is reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.