To provide day-to-day operational direction to patient account representatives and staff within the Central Billing Office.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Meets regularly with the Director of Physician Reimbursement to discuss operational issues.
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the office and assure that appropriate policies and procedures are in place and followed for efficient and effective operations.
- Meets at regular intervals with office staff to implement office and personal improvement initiatives.
- Processes employee time for payroll.
- Monitor practice management work orders.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Five or more years of experience in private physician office management and/or Central Billing Office.
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheet software and database systems.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate PC efficiently and type a minimum of 45wpm.
- Must be able to speak, hear, read and write the English language in an understandable manner.
- Must demonstrate a professional and courteous disposition and an ability to communicate well.
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
Physical Demands –
Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The above job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.