With minimal supervision, will carry out job functions as outlined belwo
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Demonstrates ability to work with others effectively within and outside the department; actively contributes to morale and teamwork; maintains positive professional relationships with customers at all times.
- Collaborates with project leads in coordinating aspects of planning, design, development, training, implementation, communication, maintenance and evaluation of existing or new functionality related to information systems.
- Collaborates with team members to successfully complete assigned tasks, shares knowledge openly
- Communications are clear, concise, politically and culturally sensitive; sent to the right people and interval per project plan or support need
- Stays informed of and supports organizational and departmental goals
- Maintains current knowledge of software; actively researches project requirements and provides guidance on direction to support customer efficiently and cost effectively
- Actively pursues opportunities to expand depth of knowledge / understanding of systems(s) supported
- Introduces LEAN principles in day to day activities; participation in VSA or RIE
- Issues are appropriately escalated
- Follow standard operating procedures for issue, change and access management; considers process improvement as systems evolve.
- 3 years’ experience in information systems with client server application, programming or applications analysis or equivalent, such as business analysis.
- Strong working knowledge of application systems and analyst tools.
- 1 year project management experience.
- Must obtain Epic certification in one or more modules within area of support
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
Physical Demands –
Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The above job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.