Caring: For you and your family.
Anne Arundel Medical Center offers a comprehensive benefits plan that allows autonomy in your choices. It is our goal to encourage health and wellness, fiscal responsibility, and an enjoyable lifestyle that balances your professional and personal aspirations.
Eligibility for our Benefits Program includes full-time employees and part-time employees working 40 hours per pay period. Employees may also enroll their eligible dependents including spouse, same-sex domestic partner, and children, stepchildren, adopted children, foster children or children under legal guardianship. Program features include:
Health & Wellness
- A wide variety of Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Mental Health and Employee Assistance benefits and plan choices for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Employee Pharmacy offering discounted prescription medications and over-the-counter medications at cost.
- “Energize” Wellness Movement designed to improve employee health through weight management services, discount gym memberships, onsite fitness classes, healthier food options, free onsite gym, smoking cessation and more.
- Insurance plans including Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Dependent Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability and Long-Term Care.
- 401(a) and 403(b) Retirement Savings Plans.
- Health Care Spending Account and Flexible Spending Account options.
- 529 Savings Plan for college education costs of children or grandchildren.
- Credit Union offering a full range of financial services including checking and savings accounts, loan programs, ATM accessibility, and free bank by phone services.
- Tuition Assistance benefits for approved tuition, special tuition, and professional certification exams. Up to $3,000/year for full-time employees, pro-rated for part-time.
- Nurses enrolled in the RN-to-BSN Program offered by the college of Notre Dame at AAMC are eligible for an additional $2,000/year for tuition expenses.
- Onsite Training and Education including free computer classes and career advancement planning.
- Combined Leave Benefit that accrues paid leave time for vacation, sickness, personal business or weather emergencies.
- Adoption Assistance up to $2,000 for each legal adoption.
- Group Legal Plan for reduced cost document review/preparation and legal advice.
- Other benefits include Free Parking, Onsite ATM and Coffee Bars.
- Employee Discounts and special deals on hotels, movies, theme parks and other entertainment.