Growing: Throughout the region.
The career opportunities offered throughout Anne Arundel Medical Center are as unique and diverse as each one of our 3,800+ employees. We are proud to be learning and growing together, as we expand in service to a greater number of people in more places throughout the region.
Join us now to make the most of your skill, knowledge, experience and education, as well as your passion for quality-driven, evidence-based, patient- and family-focused care.
Excellence. It’s in our Genes.
- For the sixth time, Anne Arundel Medical Center has been named as one of Hospitals & Health Networks Most Wired Hospitals.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center is one of only 319 hospitals nationwide to receive a 2015 performance achievement award from the American College of Cardiology.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center (AAMC) has once again been awarded the Quality Excellence Award from the Delmarva Foundation, an independent, not-for-profit health care quality improvement organization. AAMC was one of 24 hospitals statewide to receive the prestigious award.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center is proud to announce that we are Magnet® Recognized by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center was recognized once again by the American Heart Association as a Fit-Friendly company for implementing programs to help employees eat better and move more.
- The Weight Loss and Metabolic Surgery Center received full accreditation by the American College of Surgeons as a Level 1 Accredited Bariatric Center in 2014.
- In November 2013, AAMC concluded our Joint Commission triennial survey and named AAMC a “role model” for other hospitals and health systems around the country. These results overwhelmingly reflect the high-quality, safe care we provide to our patients daily.
- AAMC is ranked “one of the top hospitals in the country for safety and quality” by The Leapfrog Group, 2012 national survey.
- AAMC is ranked in the top 8% of America’s most technically forward healthcare organizations, achieving Stage 6 designation of the HIMSS Analytics Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model.
For more information on additional awards, visit our Media Room.